Known for their timeless designs and sturdy craftsmanship, Grenson was founded in Northamptonshire in 1895. In brown burnished suede, these suede Radley boots exude rustic appeal thanks to their capped round-toe design, stacked heel, and lace up front. Accented with antiqued gold-tone metal eyelets, they’re a perfect addition to a smart-casual wardrobe.
Product number: 1175411
- COLOUR: Brown
- COMPOSITION: Burnished suede.
- Capped round toe, small stacked heel
- Tan-brown stitching, cream stitched welt
- Dark-brown lace-up front, antiqued gold-tone metal eyelets
- Brown leather lining and insole
- Dark-brown rubber tread sole
Radley suede boots | Grenson 1175411